Diploma of Horticulture
The Diploma of Horticulture provides individuals with high-level technical skills and knowledge required to work in various horticultural enterprises at a management, team leader level.
Participants may be employed or may seek employment in:
- Local government or associated agencies
- Landscape or garden maintenance companies
- Nurseries both production and retail
- Historic gardens and botanic parks
- Your own horticultural enterprise
The course is offered as a flexible, blended delivery program tailored to your individual needs.
To successfully complete the course you are required to complete 10 units or topics. You will complete necessary assignments in your workplace or a simulated working environment.
Individual facilitation sessions are arranged between your self and the course coordinator or the trainer for additional support and guidance when required.